Blockchain.info Wallet Analysis and Review

over the past month I have been trying out some new wallets and right now, my favorite wallets are the blockchain.info wallet and the exodus wallet, both because of their modern design and security. But this post is about the block chain wallet, and not the exodus wallet (I also have an post about it) so lets get started. Security: Because this wallet is online, security is the first thing that comes on my mind. Thankfully, if you follow all the security steps, you will have an very secure wallet with 2 factor authentication, an pin for the mobile app, and the normal passphrase for recovery of an lost wallet. But there is one thing I hate about the security, the email authentication. Maybe its just because I don't check my email that often, but I hate having to open the link EVERY SINGLE TIME I want to open my wallet before I got the two factor authentication. Also, this is an registered company in Germany and it gives a lot of info about the company so you know you're in good hands. :) Mobile App: Another great feature of the wallet is the mobile app. It looks modern., has all the features on the online version, and has great security. Now how can a wallet on a phone be so secure? Every time you use the phone wallet app, you enter in your pin and it downloads the wallet and once you're done, it deletes the wallet and no one can have your wallet data if your phone gets stolen or you lose it. Bugs: Now everything has a bug and with the blockchain.info wallet, it's the bitcoin cash wallet. For some reason at least for me, the address they give me doesn't work when I try to get funds from varies websites such as earn.gg or coinpot But hopefully this gets fixed and if you don't use Bitcoin Cash, then it doesn't matter for you. Overall, this is an great wallet and I recommend anyone who wants a great wallet to either try this wallet or the exodus wallet. Until next time, have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earn.gg Review

Exodus Wallet Review

Mining Origin