Mining on Minergate || Review, Results, and Tips

Minergate is a pretty nice program. It lets you mine a lot of coins, available in graphical, console, and on any OS and more! But I think the best thing about it is the ease of use. All I have to do in the graphical mode is press a button and they even have a docker application for the console mode. This will be extremely useful for my docker swarm mining operation coming this summer (Overview on here and more technical details on Arduinofun.tk) I can confirm this program does payout since I recently got the 0.01 Dashcoin(Not Dash) payout to hitbit(were I store all my Dashcoin to exchange)

But there is one thing that you have to take not of when using Minergate. In order to get to coins you mined. You have to reach a certain limit until they reach "confirmed" and you ca withdraw them. A useful site to see how much you need is this (Not affiliated with them): miner.mars-media.net/2017/08/14/minergate-balance-confirmation/

Now lets get to the results, after mining while browsing the web, I was able to to get 0.03 dash and a little bit of some other coins in around 2 weeks. Even though this is not that much, I was mining only around 2 hours a day using 2 of my 4 core cpu. Imagine using this program 24/7 with an Gpu!

Even if you haven't tried mining, try this mining and see what you can earn. You might be really surprised!

Ads are here to keep this site and other sites owned by Arduinofun.tk running. Ads are from A-Ads and not from us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earn.gg Review

Exodus Wallet Review

Mining Origin